Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
I. Preliminary provisions, general terms
1. Anyone who wishes to take advantage of this internet service is understood to have read and accepted the rules and regulations set out below.
2. The web page, further referred to as the Service, is an internet page that facilitates the process of purchasing goods in the United States of America (USA) and shipping them to the Republic of Poland as well as providing courier services for packages sent from the USA to Poland and Poland to USA.
4. The Service provides services via internet.
5. The Service administrator, further referred to as the Administrator, is USBOX sp. z o.o sp.k., with its headquarters ul.Papiernia 6 32-087 Januszowice listed in the National Court Register of Companies (Polish KRS) under nr.: 0000533042
6. Service User is anyone who takes advantage of the use of the Service.
7. Order shall mean ordering of performance of a service and obtaining an address code by The User.
8. Address code shall mean an individual shipping address generated with every order or cost estimation request.
9. The Administrator reserves the right to alter, withdraw, suspend or interrupt any function or property of the Service at any time, without giving any notice whatsoever to the Service Users. Alter, withdrawing, suspending or interrupting any function of the Service shall have not effect on orders accepted for completion
10. The fees for Services of the Service shall be in accordance with the current fee schedule available on the website.
11. All fees included in the fee schedule are gross and expressed in Polish zlotys (PLN). If any fee is expressed in American dollars, The following symbol $ stands next to it.
12. These Regulations are not the regulations in the interpretation of Art. 8 of the Act of Parliament dated 18 July 2002, On electronic services (Dz. U., Nr 144, pos. 1204 with further amendments).
13. In order to conclude a contract with the Service, it is necessary to accept USBOX Terms and Regulations and place an order for the services provided by the Service, which is only available upon registering on the website of the Service and completing a registering form.
14. To contact the Administrator Customers are asked to call info line at + 48124195635 (Cost of calls may vary according to a telephone provider) or send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. Range of services provided by the Service
The Service provides services in:
a) Estimating costs of sending a package from the USA to Poland which contains the following information:
- The estimated cost of logistics services
- The estimated cost of customs duties
b) Providing an unique address code enabling to send a consignment to a warehouse in the USA at the address Alternative Logistics LLC., 1 Chestnut Street, Nashua, HN 3060 USA in order to provide a service specified in Paragraph II (c)
c) Collecting a consignment in the USA and providing a comprehensive service of forwarding it to Poland to the Customs Broker – Ikarcel sp. z o.o. seated in Pruszków (further referred to as the Customs Broker) by means of sub-contracting UPS Polska sp. z o .o.(further referred to as The Carrier) and sending the consignment to the Consignee.
The Administrator is not a customs broker and does not provide a service of clearing goods. It shall act as a link between the Customs Broker and the Client in order to form an agreement between them.
The Service offers no goods for sale and recommends only potential buying sources where the Client may purchase goods and commission their shipping.
III. Technical guidelines
1. In order to be able to use the Service it is necessary to install the web browser software and have access to an e-mail address and scanning device.
2. Using the Service and placing orders is available 24 hours a day, 7 days of week.
IV. Conditions of service
a) A condition for using the estimating calculator is:
- After commissioning 3 cost estimates, the Client is aware of the obligation of payment for any following estimates.
- Providing personal data (name, surname, e-mail, address) which are stored in the Client Database in order to provide the service of the estimating calculator.
b) The User may allow the Administrator to use their personal data for marketing purposes connected to the Service.
c) The cost estimating service performed by the cost estimating calculator is for information purposes only and is based on information on the goods provided by the Client and NBP mid rates on the day of accepting an final offer by the Client.
d) Three first requests for a cost estimate are free of charge. Every subsequent request is payable 5 PLN (VAT included) for one tariff item according to the classification of goods in the Combine Nomenclature.
e) Information on the estimated shipping costs is available within 24 hours from the moment of the inquiry.
f) The User should thoroughly review the list of products prohibited from import to Poland according to the regulation of the transportation law or custom law. The list is available on the page below:
g) The User should thoroughly review the Terms and Regulations of the Customs Broker and documents required for customs clearance.
h) The user should thoroughly review UPS Service Terms and Regulations which may be accessed on this website:
i) In case of doubt concerning the use of service or necessary documents, the user should contact Customer Information Centre.
j) After completing the above, the User may proceed to the customer panel (order)
a) In order to open an account the User must accept the following regulations:
- Terms and regulations of the Customs Broker – Ikarcel sp. zo.o.
b) A condition for opening an account is registering in the Service and providing personal data which are stored in the Client data base in order to provide services.
c) The User registers by providing an email address and password. The password must contain at least 8 signs including one upper case letter and one lower case letter.
d) After completing the above, the User is sent a confirmatory email on the address provided.
e) After confirming the account, the User may return to the customer panel an open their account.
3. Terms of providing an address in the USA, storing, forwarding to Poland.
a) The User may obtain an address code on their account that is used for the following:
- Purchasing goods via the Service in one of the internet stores recommended in the List of Shops tab.
- Purchasing goods in any internet store in the USA that is not included in The List of Shops tab
- Purchasing goods outside the Service – The User is obliged to return to the Service in order to enter information on the goods purchased, quantity, price, shipping cost to the warehouse, weight and dimensions (if known).
b) Prior to obtaining an address code, the User is obliged to accept the obligation of payment resulting from obtaining the address code.
c) The user may use an address code to purchase goods in any online store in the USA and use an address code and the address of the warehouse as a local collection address.
d) The warehouse in the USA shall not collect packages which do not include an address code considering them as unaddressed.
e) Storing a package, the warehouse shall check it by measuring and weighing in order to complete transit documents and verify compliance of the order with information provided by the User.
f) In the event of purchasing goods outside the Service, the User I obliged to provide information about the contents of the package to the warehouse.
g) The warehouse shall not open a package unless the Users requests repacking, consolidating products into one package or verifying a package according to the fee schedule available on the website.
h) As a result of measuring and weighing a package, The service shall inform the User electronically of :
- The actual logistics costs
- The actual public law liabilities (duty, tax, excise) to be settled in order to proceed with the service of shipping goods to Poland.
i) The logistics costs include the Administrator’s fee for the service provided and constitute of a warehousing fee, a shipping fee for shipping a package from the USA to Poland and delivering it the delivery address provided at the level of registration.
j) The public law liabilities are established based on the declaration of the User as to the contents and value of the package as complaint with Polish Law.
k) A condition for proceeding with the service and shipping a package from the warehouse in the USA to Poland is advancing funds via ”Przelewy 24” covering the logistics and public law costs to the account number appointed by the Administrator within 3 days from receiving information by e-mail.
l) The Administrator shall charge no fee for the Customs broker nor public law liabilities as it done directly by the Customs Broker.
m) After making the total payment specified in Paragraph IV (h), the User is obliged to complete
n) Documents required for customs clearance including the Customs Broker Authorization which is available upon prior notice of the User on the platform, in the Customer panel.
m) A condition for forwarding a package from the warehouse in the USA to Poland is the correct fulfilment of documents specified by the Administrator as well as uploading the said documents in PDF format to the customer panel, with the exception of the Customs Broker Authorization, within 3 days from the day of receiving an email by the User. The Customs Broker Authorizations shall be signed by the User and send in the original to the address of the Customs Broker by means of i.e. registered mail
o) In the event of non-payment of the total amount specified in Paragraph IV (h) or a failure to submit documents required for customs clearance, The Administrator shall notify the User of returning the goods to the sender within 3 days if the above mentioned obligations are not fulfilled. The user shall incur the cost of returning the goods.
p) The date of commencement of the service coincides with the inflow of funds to the account specified in the order confirmation in case of money transfers or the date of ordering goods in case of card payments. After making the total payment specified in Paragraph IV (h) and submitting all required documents, the warehouse shall ship the ordered goods in the next shipment to the Customs Broker in Poland.
r)Customs clearance in Poland is effected under the Terms and Regulations of Ikarcel Sp. z o.o.
s) Neither the Administrator nor the Customs Broker bears responsibility for any damage incurred by the User or third persons resulting from untrue or false information as to the contents, value, origin, properties of a package.
t) The administrator bears no responsibility for any damage caused by inappropriate packaging of the goods purchased by the User.
v) A VAT invoice or receipt is issued for a service. A VAT invoice is issued upon the User’s request and providing an address, NIP/ PESEL number. After placing an order, the User may request by e-mail issuing a VAT invoice within 7 days from the date of payment sending to email@example.com essential information with the request i.e. NIP/PESEL number, address.
w) The contract is concluded for the period in which the service is to be carried out.
V. Withdrawals and complaints
1. The contract cannot be terminated after the related service has been provided.
2. Within 14 days from concluding an agreement for services specified in Paragraph IV(3), the User may withdraw from the agreement by sending a signed statement to the Administrator’s address or sending a scan of withdrawal statement signed by the User to firstname.lastname@example.org. A sample of a withdrawal statement is at the following address:
3. The Administrator shall accepts only withdrawals concluded in writing and sent to his address.
4. Repayments are effected by the same means used by the User
5. If the User sends a package to the warehouse in the USA without making a payment and withdraws from the agreement, The administrator is allowed to hold sending the package to the address provided by the User until all relevant costs according to the UPS price list are paid.
6. If a client withdraws from the agreement after being providing partial services, the User is obliged to pay for the services provided by the Administrator until the moment of withdrawal from the agreement.
7. The User has the right to file a complaint in the case of concerns regarding website services or with respect to the time of service.
8. The User shall file a complaint in writing on penalty if nullity ( by registered mail or the Administrator’s address within a maximum 7 days from the day of providing the service or the day the administrator was obliged to provide the service.
9. A complaint should include specific allegations against timelines or the performance of the service.
10. A complaint regarding the service shall be considered within 14 days form the reception day of the written notification.
11. In the event of a dispute over the performance of the service the Parties may recourse to extrajudicial methods of settling a complaint or providing redress, in particular before adequate inspectors of the State Trade Inspection. More information available on the website: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php.
VI. User Responsibility
1. The use of the Service is restricted by the provisions of Polish law, and the accepted rules of conduct commonly binding to all Internet users, aimed at protecting their interests and any other interests of third parties.
2. Service Users bear sole responsibility for the application of information found in the Service, and for any decisions made on the basis of such information.
3. User shall not post Contents deliberately false, offensive, defamatory, disparaging, with incitement to violence with racist, pornographic, constitute any form of crime or violate the rights of third parties.
4. User shall not enter in the Service shops promoting violence, pornography, terrorism or weaponry.
V. Administrator Responsibility
1. The administrator bears no responsibility for non-conformity to the orders made in the internet shop, way of packing, order completion dates provided by the seller or execution of responsibilities ensuing from the guarantee or any physical defects.
2. The administrator is not an operator placing the goods purchased by clients on the market
3. The User accepts that for the purpose of the agreement performance, The Administrator uses the cooperation with subcontractors.
4. The Administrator bears no responsibility at all for any damage caused by the use of information found in the Service, especially as far as any formats of contractual clauses, contracts, rules and regulations, offers and any other statements or declarations are concerned.
5. No information published in the Service claims to be tax, legal, financial, insurance or investment consultation, nor is it in any sense an official interpretation of law. All information published in the Service is provided free of charge and is available to all Internet Users.
6. The Administrator bears no responsibility for any damage caused by the use of services recommended by Administrator in the Service, or those advertised in the Service.
7. If the Administrator receives any information, which is likely to be true or justified, about any content or material placed in the Service that impinges upon law, or any other justified interests or personality rights of third parties, the Administrator shall promptly undertake action to restore the state of affairs that complies with law, rules of social conduct and customary behavior.
8. The Service Administrator does not accept or take responsibility for any damage that arises without his fault, for any software viruses or damage to other property of the User which might result from the access to the Service, use of the Service, viewing the Service or downloading any material published in the Service.
VIII. Technical restrictions
1.Due to technical limitations, the Administrator cannot guarantee that the information sent to the User via the Internet will reach its destination in a faultless, full and complete form. The Administrator cannot guarantee that the Service operations will be break-free, technically faultless, or that the Users will find exactly the information they are searching for.
2.Conditional on certain legal provisions and these Regulations, the Administrator shall bear no responsibility for any damage caused by faulty operations of the transmission system, including those caused by equipment breakdown, delays or interference with information transmission.
3.The Administrator cannot guarantee the security of information sent to the Administrator. Therefore any person sending such information shall do it at their own risk and responsibility.
1.The arrangement of content in the Service and its elements, such as written materials (comments, articles, feature writing) photographs, graphic material and other are copyright protected. Users who in any way violate the copyrights shall be accountable, pursuant to the provisions of the civil and penal codes and commonly observed legally binding regulations in this area.
2.Any use of the materials published in the Service for purposes other than personal use is strictly forbidden. Copying, reproduction, the use of such material in other publications in whole or parts is allowed only based on the general principles of press and copyright law, and is permissible only conditional on a clear, written permission obtained from the Administrator, and only based on the terms and conditions specified by the Administrator.
X. Personal data protection
1.The Administrator shall collect and process the User’s personal data, only as necessary for processing the User’s orders and for conducting commercial activity and provide services pursuant to the Data Protection Act, of 29 August 1997 (Dz.U. 2001.101.926 with further amendments).
2. The Service obtains information about Clients and their behavior in the following ways:
a) The User’s personal data is collected volountarly and is neccessary for the cost estimating calculator and registration in the Service
b) The service obtains information about the Clients and their behavior by saving cookies in Users’ terminal equipment
c) By collecting and storing logs of a web server including the logs concering Users’ logins and server-based inquiries.
2.The User’s personal data is stored, according to the provisions of the Data Protection Act, in a database managed by the Administrator. The Users’ personal data is never made available to any third party.
3.Each User has a right to access, amend or delete their own personal data from the database.
4.Sending an e-mail to any address specified in the Service is equivalent to the User giving the Administrator consent to receiving commercial information via electronic means, pursuant to the Act On electronically rendered services, of 18 July 2002 (Dz. U. Nr 144, pos.1204 with amendments), and for the use of communications at a distance, based on Art. 6 of the Act dated 2 March 2000 On the protection of some consumer rights and responsibility for damage caused by hazardous products (Dz. U. nr 22 pos. 271 with further amendments), for the purposes exclusively related to the operations of the Service, as defined in these Regulations.
While using the Service web pages, the User accepts that any information sent via e-mail, and other forms of Internet transmissions or via telephone, is not of confidential and can be exposed to deformation, deletion or can be interfered with by third parties.
XI. Final provisions
1. All disputes arising from contractual agreements established via the Service will be settled according to Polish
2. Any dispute relating to the application of these Regulations and Service operations will be settled in the courts local to the Administrator’s headquarters.
3. The Administrator reserves the right to alter the content of these Regulations. Users shall get acquainted with the alterations without delay, as logging into the Service and any other activity conducted through the Service made after the announcement of alterations is equivalent to the approval of the new content by the User.